About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Miniature Festival!

I plan on going to the Sturbridge Miniature Festival!

Here are the details from mollycromwell.com:

~ JUNE 6 & 7 ~
STURBRIDGE MINIATURES FESTIVAL

~ Sturbridge, Massachusetts ~
Sturbridge Host Hotel
366 Main Street
Room Block & Directions (508) 347-7393

Saturday Night June 6 Pre-Registered Preview 6-9 pm
~ Post-Preview Dealers Pizza Party ~
General Admission Sunday, June 7, 10-4

Dealer Set up Noon on Saturday, June 6

The Most Popular Show in New England! Customers love this show! Well Located at Junction of Mass Turnpike and I 84 Exit 3B
Flying in? Arrive Logan Airport/Boston, MA or Bradley Airport/Hartford, CT
This show attracts customers and collectors from Canada to California!

Arrive early and enjoy The Host's picturesque setting on Cedar Lake
*Visit Olde Sturbridge Village
*Antique Shops

I've actually made progresson the mini shop. I have shingles on the small roof, some books on the bookshelf, a Chrysnbon potbelly stove put together and added, as well as a few more things on the shelf (including tiny bottles of PeaceCrafted Products bath salts)! I need to charge the batteries to my camera so I can show you.

I've been having a difficult time with putting together the rocking chair from the same Chrysnbon kit though. *sigh* The cement I've used just doesn't want to hold...I am considering using super glue, which I need to test on a scrap piece of the plastic first. I don't want to melt the thing.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem with my rocking chair. I finally ended up by gluing one spot at a time and letting it dry before doing another. I did try different glues but they all seemed to be the same result.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails