About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Monday, July 6, 2009

YAY!

The weather here in NH is strangely like that of early September, when the summer weather becomes less humid and the air is crisp and clean. It's my favorite weather, but unexpected for July. *shrugs* Oh well.

Anyway, I am getting a new addition to the dollhouse family.

YAY! I just won it on eBay. I am very excited as this is pretty hard to find and definitely one of the cutest houses on my wishlist. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am quite excited about putting this one together...but I really need to finish the Glencroft first! Guess I have more motivation to finish soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails