About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trying something new!

So I tried my luck at making witch hats today. :) I used the tutorial and patterns found here.

Here they are, made out of scrap fabric lying around.

Our resident hat model shows off the new styles. ;)




And here they are in the shop. :) I think I might make some more. I should invest in some hat stands.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute---and I love your Top Model! Very stylish! The hats are so cute done in the different fabrics. A nice break from the traditional black!

    Julie Old Crow

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails