About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chimney finished...(I think!)

Happy International Women's Day (and happy birthday to my sister)!

Today was absolutely gorgeous in upstate NY. We had some overcast skies but the temperature was perfect and it smelled all  earthy and springlike outside.

I added the mortar to the chimney, which made it look like this:

Then I painted over the mortar to give it that stucco effect. Here's what it looks like now. The paint isn't completely dry in the picture below, so it's a little shiny.


Excuse my messy craft table. :)

Anyway, I am now going to touch up the paint in the living room so I can start decorating. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Tiene un aspecto estupendo...¡va a quedarte una casa preciosa! Un abrazo y gracias por pasar por mi blog...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails