About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 2 - Canterbury Build

Today was busy, but I did get some building done. Sorry I have no pics at the moment. I am curled up in bed ready to go asleep soon and didn't get a chance to photograph my progress. I may take some pics before I continue with it tomorrow.

I went to the gym today with my fiance. I felt great after the workout and am taking care to pace myself as it's been longer than I want to admit since I have worked out in a gym regularly. :/

When I got back home, I installed the front porch and added Paperclay to imitate stonework and added most of the roof. There are some slightly wonky pieces and some small gaps but I am going to hide them with molding, flooring and exterior finishing. I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve. ;) It's actually quite pleasing as to how quickly (and easily) this build is going, even as I wallpaper and paint the interior as I go.

Tomorrow, I might hit up the craft store since I need more Paperclay and foam brushes. :)

Hope all of your projects are going well!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Nothing like a good workout! I can't wait to see pictures of your progress. Keep em coming.
    All the best,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails