About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Grand opening of the historical society

I am pretty much done with the building part of the historical society - just a few touch-ups. :)

Stanley Beauregarde is celebrating with his neighbors. Soon, I'll have a tour of the society. :)







Looks like everyone's having a good time. :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't beleve you finished already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did go fast, but the Canterbury is a small house. I do have some minor touchups, and I think I might repaint the porch, but most of it is done. I have been planning this for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails