About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Feature Friday

I just wanted to show you two new things I added to my Etsy shop this evening.

First, a set of red velvet cupcakes, cake, and vintage lace doily. If your 1/12 scale scene is themed around a wedding, party, or bakery, these would be perfect!

Here's the link to Etsy for more information.


Second, I made a twin mattress to go with this bed. I am selling them together and you can outfit them anyway you'd like!

Etsy link here.

As always, if you see something you like, but you want in a different color or style, just convo me and I'll see what I can do! If I can make it happen, I'll put a reserved listing on etsy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails