About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Stuff and things...

So, since my last post, I've been busy doing this and that and rather quiet on the minis front. But, within the last week, 4 things have made their way out of my Etsy shop and on their way to folks in Canada, Australia, and here in the States!!! So excited!

One of those items turned into a trade for some beautiful jewelry, which is awesome! I am happy to do trades for items, too, in case anyone is interested. Just convo me on Etsy and we'll work something out. :-)

I am trying to make some new items to add to the shop so it stays full. :) I made a batch of items today, most of which will make it into the shop. Not sure about a couple pieces; I might have another go and see if I can improve on them. We'll see.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear you have made sales Linda! Well done xx J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jazzi! It feels good to see people buying my stuff! :-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails