About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Miniature sightings in Ravena, NY

My fiancé and I went on a leisurely drive yesterday and stopped at a couple of smallish shops south of Albany since we were in the mood to do some antiquing.

I had seen a couple of fun dollhouse/miniature-related items I'd like to share with you.

First, there was this cute dollhouse:







And this cute shadow box:





I didn't pick anything up, but as usual, it was fun looking around! Oh, if you're in the area, these items were at the Leisure Time Flea Market in Ravena, NY. Lots of treasures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails