About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sweet rolls and forsythia




Hi everyone! It's a beautiful spring day today. We had a refreshing rain and then plenty of sunshine with a nice breeze.

I had to work yesterday, so I spent today relaxing and making things. I was inspired to make some clay cinnamon rolls. I haven't yet decided if I am going to sell them, and if I do, how I am going to package them, but here are some pics!




I also worked on a kit from True2Scale. A while ago, I bought a kit from her to make an enamel-style pot (out of paper) and several forsythia branches. I decided to put these together and decorate one of my dollhouses with it (or maybe the French-style roombox). :)
(Shared on Mockingbird Hill Cottage's Favorite Thing #32! Check it out!)

9 comments:

  1. Hello Linda,
    The cinnamon buns look delicious and the pot is perfect. Very good work!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are very cute, when I make mine I usually over do the icing..I know some people dont like it but since I do ..I just go nuts :)

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic miniatures! They look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Cinnamon rolls are my favorites and yours look
    delicious.
    Hug, Droa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinnamon rolls look delicious. Beautiful creation with the kit.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I have 1 1/2 dollhouses (share one with my daughter). Visiting from MHC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda! I am so happy to meet another mini lover. Your cinnamon rolls are such a sweet touch to a mini kitchen. I love that enamel style pitcher! I would like to try that kit. Come by for a visit and I will show you my minis too. I am your newest follower.

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those cinnamon rolls look so yummy!I'm so glad to meet you, Linda - another lover of all things small! Thanks so much for joining in this week!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure those would fool someone in to popping one in their mouth! Charming!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails