About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Tote bags are now in my Etsy store!

I got several positive responses for my tote bag I made yesterday, so I made a few more. I added two to my Etsy store!

Click here to go to my Etsy site

  
Click here to go to my Etsy site
I really enjoyed making these (and yes, they do open and you can put stuff inside!). If they sell, I will make more. I also take custom orders on my site, if one wants a specific color or extra flourish (like the flower I added in the tote I posted yesterday); just click "Request Custom Order" on the left-hand side of my store's page.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails